{About me...}

{Who am I?}

I am a stay at home mommy who discovered blogging when a good friend sat me down and started a blog for me. I wasn't sure I'd like it. At all. I thought I'd hate it. WRONG!

I love blogging and I love learning SIMPLE new tips & tricks. And there really are so many cool things out there to do with your blog that are easy to do. This blog is basically a compilation of things I've learned (or things I'd like to learn) when it comes to blogging. If you have a question about anything, please do not hesitate to ask me. I can't guarantee how quickly I'll get back to you (I do have 2 kids after all), or if I will even know the answer, but I will get back to you. AND if you have any cool tips or tricks, PLEASE pass them my way and I'll share them with others.

Thanks for reading. Have fun blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails