Some of my favorite Gadgets, Widgets, Tickers & other 3rd Party Function Websites to add to your Side Bar:

These are all FREE!


This is great for keeping track of how many people visit your blog.


This site allows you to count down days on your pregnancy, or count anything really...


This is for adding some music to your blog


This has count down tickers, pregnancy tickers, and lots of fun things to add.


For adding a slide show to your blog- on the side bar or in a post.



If you're not sure how to add these to your side bar, read my next post for instructions on how to do so.

Do you have a favorite gadget or ticker website not listed? Please, Please e-mail me (emily@thereddaisy.com) or leave a comment with it so I can add it to the list and share with others. Thanks! As always, e-mail me with any questions and I'll help ya out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails